Tuesday, January 4, 2011

31 days

One month until Numero Dos' due date!


And I've had a revelation: the more pregnant I've become, the more I have in common with my toddler. Hear me out:

1. The bigger our bellys get, the cuter we become (do not argue with me on this).
2. We like to show our bellys off to Mike and to one another.
3. Sometimes we have emotional outbursts and this just has to be accepted.
4. Too much information for some...but...a lack of control over bodily functions.
5. We have Mike wrapped around our pretty little (or in my case - quickly becoming swollen) fingers.
6. Naptime! When the toddler goes down, so does the pregnant wife. And you can be sure that Mike insists this happens...otherwise, it is an afternoon of hell for him.
7. Snacktime all the time!
8. People rejoice when we put on weight.
9. When we walk (or run, or waddle), everyone around is just a little more nervous - not quite sure where we'll end up, what we'll run into, or if we'll fall.
10. Our bodies literally grow right before others' eyes.