Sunday, January 30, 2011

39 weeks

Just over 39 weeks here...with one week to go until our due date. I'm a bit surprised we've made it this far. All in all I'm feeling pretty good for as big as I feel. I've been sleeping okay until about 4am...then it is touch and go from there. However, I've been sticking to my daily naps so that has helped. Even Mike has started to go to bed early. If there's anything we learned from Cavin's delivery it is that being up for over 30 hours straight is no fun whatsoever so we are all about trying to prepare and make sure we are in bed early these days with lots of sleep behind us. That being said, I'll probably go into labor at 10pm. :(

The grandmas are slowly trickling into town too! My mom arrived on Wednesday and Mike's mom arrives today! We are so excited to share this time with them and Cavin is very excited to be receiving double the grandma love.



Numero Dos seems to be doing very well too. We have two appointments a week these days to check everything from his heart rate to his position to his movement and fluid levels and all seems to be a-okay. He's still squirming around in there but not as much as a couple weeks ago...probably due to space restrictions....sorry Dos I can only stretch so far!

I will of course keep everyone informed on his arrival...but please don't be surprised if we announce him without a first name...we are having trouble deciding on one!

No comments: