Friday, March 20, 2009

One Month

Today is March 20th, 2009...meaning my due date is exactly one month from today. YIKES!

And in reality, this baby could come anytime before that too...double YIKES!

I've been feeling pretty good, although the 3rd Trimester has hit me pretty hard the last couple days. My feet have started to swell and ache and I've been uncontrollably hot as well. Come the afternoon I am throwing my hair in a ponytail and pulling up my sleeves...yesterday I started eating ice cubes to try to cool down. And y'all know how rare it is for me to actually be hot. Well, I am wearing short sleeves to work and I sleep with no covers on yet I am constantly sweating! Sometimes I think it is a nice change of pace to not be freezing all of the time. However, I'm now thankful that my pregnancy wasn't during the dead heat of the summer in Texas.

We also had a mini-ultrasound yesterday and learned that our baby has quite a bit of hair on his head! I'm not sure why but this made me really excited...to the point where I couldn't stop talking about it all day!! I am just dying to see what our baby looks like and now I know he has hair. heheheehe... I also know that he had one arm over his eyes and one hand grabbing his feet. I'm sure he's a cutie and I cannot wait to meet him!

So let the countdown to the due date begin....31 days...

No comments: