Friday, March 20, 2009

Did they really just say that?

I'm sure every pregnant lady gets these types of quotes at some point in their pregnancy...usually in the last trimester....but has anyone received this many in one day?? I did! And, truthfully, I find them hilarious!

Yesterday, between my lunch break and running errands after work the following was said to me:

"You look like you are getting ready to pop!" - fellow pedestrian shopper at Barnes & Noble

"You truly are busting at the seams girl!" - store clerk at L'Occitanne

"You are done growing right?" And when I said "No" he replied "You mean you are going to get BIGGER??" - male co-worker

"I'm just waiting for the flip flops." - my boss when I explained why I was walking funny (due to my swollen feet)

"You're enormous." - my boss

"When are you due?? It has GOT to be soon." - store clerk at Banana Republic

"You sure are eating enough for two." - my boss

And the one I'm sure every pregnant lady gets at SOME point in their 3rd trimester...drumroll...

"Are you sure you aren't having twins??" - grocery store clerk

1 comment:

Me, Myself and Ei said...

oh my god! that is insane, i'm glad you have a sense of humor about it!