Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hunter's Cousin

You asked for it....a picture of Baby Spruiell (aka Hunter's cousin) and I taken TODAY in the women's bathroom at work. :)

We are 27 weeks and 4 days along....that's right about the beginning of our 7th month and 3rd trimester.

Someone made a comment to me this morning that sorta took me aback: "So....wow...when are you due? You MUST be ready to have it NOW right?" What??? I'm really not THAT large at all. I informed him that I feel great and still have 3 months to go. It is really too early for comments such as these.

That being said, I do feel great! I have minor complaints but nothing I cannot easily remedy. All in all, I think Mike is a pretty lucky guy b/c I'm not one of those crazy, insane, pregnant women you see and hear about...........yet.

And how's the baby? He's doing well too! We haven't had a doctor's appointment in about 3 weeks but if I were to judge by kicks alone, I'd say he's a regular David Beckham. The other night we were laying in bed - I was staring at my belly moving (a regular nightime ritual of mine) while Mike was reading his blackberry (a regular nightime ritual of his) when my belly moved so much that Mike could see it out of the corner of his eye! I REALLY wish I had a little camera inside there to see what in the world the little guy is up to. I'm convinced he's playing some sort of game inside there. What's a boy game? Like cowboys and indians or something of that nature.....

No comments: