Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yes I do eat vegetables

I am by no means some super fancy cook.  However, it is one of the things I do love to do.  I love Sunday evenings (always have) and what I love about them is usually the weekend chores are complete, the house is somewhat organized and ready for the week, and the kitchen is stocked with groceries.  I like to throw on my iPod "Relaxy Music" playlist and go to town.

Here's what I also am - addicted to Follow Me on Pinterest.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't go there...total time suckage!  I saw a picture of a healthy zucchini snack but the link to the recipe wasn't working.  So with a little Pat Green on in the background I winged it!  Waalaa...what do you think?


Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, cut the zucchini in half, brush olive oil on top of the zucchini, cut and place cherry tomatoes, sprinkle basil and parmesan cheese on top, and bake for 30 minutes.  Soooo easy and soooo good!

No comments: