Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rapunzel

Against everyone's wishes, including dad and grandmas (that's plural), I scheduled a time to take Cavin for his first haircut....one of many 'big boy' moments to come! I'm sorry but the kid's hair was getting way too long in the back, falling over his ears, and just needed a bit tidying up.

On a regular day, it looked like this:








I know, I know....adorable "bed head" pictures. But at 4o'clock in the afternoon? No. Before he became a male version of Chrystal Gale, I had to step in.

So I ensured this would be a fun experience for all males involved. With the recommendation of a friend, I took the boys to a kid-friendly barber shop for the big cut where a man by the name of Larry Love (complete with enormous arms, tattoos, and fun stories about his 3 year old) put Cavin in a race car, turned on some cartoons, and went to town.



All in all, I think Cavin and Mike enjoyed themselves. And someone sure puts the meaning "handsome" to the word "Cavin"!

1 comment:

Me, Myself and Ei said...

"a male version of Chrystal Gale"? hilarious!