Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 to 2 (and Introducing Numero Dos!)

5 to 2...Sandy and I have GOT this. That's right. Lord help us because it is a(nother) boy. I'm beginning to think there is some conspiracy against the hot blonds in this house but them I remember the toddler is one of us so that's not it. That's alright...I've said it before and I will say it again...Sandy and I can handle this!

Introducing....Numero Dos (both in number of babies and number of baby boys)!


He doesn't look at all alien-like right? Just a little cutie patootie. Do you see his nose? How can you miss that family trademark?

We got gypped in the pictures department this time around BUT there is a picture floating out there somewhere at SF Perinatal that shows this kid (ahem...should I say future aggie) giving us a THUMBS UP SIGN! That's right....GIG 'EM KID! Phew.

SF Perinatal also failed to give me the image of his....uhm...well...proof that he's a boy. But the doctor did make a point to say "well, THIS kid isn't shy!" Maybe he heard about my blog from Cavin's pregnancy and decided to give Numero Dos a break. Alas, I've got a profile shot:



Isn't he adorable?? :)

Now I have to admit, I am a tad bit nervous about having another boy around here. Cavin, although a GREAT baby and kid, is a bit crazy at times. He's active and does many "boy" things. I'm somewhat nervous about two of those running around. I know that I am adequately prepared for the sports, beer drinking, and trash talking (that goes along with the sports)...probably more so than many other moms. BUT I do lack in the energy and patience department so I'll need some advice from my fellow moms of two.

Everyone knows how much I love pink and princesses and I don't think I'm going to get much of that anytime soon. But wait...maybe I will!


Alright, alright...I MAY of tricked both Cavin and Mike into giving me this picture. I'm sure I've got 18 years of tricks in the form of insects and snakes to look forward to in my future.

All in all we are VERY excited to be bringing in another boy into this world. The world could use a few more mini-Mikes (with a little of me sprinkled in there) and we are just so in love with our little boy now that we are blessed to be having TWO of them! And, frankly, Cavin is going to have so much fun with a brother...the images of the two of them kicking a ball around outside or (gulp) playing in the dirt makes my heart smile.

So bring on the blue!

No comments: