Friday, December 5, 2008

4 to 2

Males to Females. That's right! We are HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!

Sandy and I can handle it.

I mean, look how much we've done with Mike, Jerry, and Toby. Really. What's another 8lb bundle of testosterone? We SO know what we are in for.

Everything measured up perfectly in our u/s and the baby is growing right on track. Well actually, much like his dad, he is outperforming our expectations and is about 5 days bigger than his due date...making his arrival date even more convenient for Grandpa Calvin and Auntie Amy. Yep, there's a small chance this baby may come around April 15th...literally the busiest day of the year for the Martin family.

One of the many highlights of our ultrasound was the somewhat political statement our baby boy made.

So I'd like to think he was just saying "Everything is a-OK in here mommy" instead of "Make Love Not War".

I feel a bit guilty like I'm exploiting my child or something b/c years from now if he reads this blog, he might be embarrassed that I posted the next picture but....oh well....isn't it a mom's right to embarrass her children? So here you go...proof it's a boy...


And some more cute pics of our baby...




So as you can tell, the girls are going to be ALL over him when he gets older! Tyler Terjesen...you've got some competition!

No comments: