Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My favorite miner

When you marry someone that went to the Colorado School of Mines there are many things that go along with that. On the upside, they are intelligent, can fix just about anything, and know way too much about Coors products. And on the downside, you begin to learn that they will look for every opportunity to put on their mining light (Katie - you know what I'm talking about)...even if it is just to kill a spider.



In my husband's defense, this spider was stuck on my car for at least 12 hours! He rode to work with me, hung out on my car while I was at work, then rode back with me. He didn't move an inch but did grow a really large egg looking white thing on half of his body. It was very scary crazy so I made Mike, the miner, take care of it. As our driveway is very dark the light came in handy; however, that does not diffuse the fact that Mike's face lights up with a big grin anytime he gets to put that ridiculous thing on his head.

No comments: