Monday, October 5, 2009

There's only one thing better than a Cavin...


...and that's TWO Cavins.


Cavin has become obsessed with himself lately...or really...obsessed with that other kid hanging out in his room with him that likes to wear EXACTLY the same thing he wears every day. No matter where he is in his room, he finds his 'friend' and scoots and rolls closer and closer to him for playtime. His new 'friend' is hilarious...even more funny than Sandy! He likes to touch is hand, nuzzle his nose, laugh, smile, and roll around with him.

I'm thinking this will buy Mike and I some time in the 'when am I going to get a baby brother / sister?' arena. We'll just stick him in front of the mirror with a 'here you go'!



2 comments:

Alison said...

OMG - that is soooooo cute!!

Erin T said...

What a ham! I love it :) Such an adorable phase when they're like, "Hey, I have a friend!" SOOO CUTE!!!! HE IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS.