Friday, August 29, 2008

Tyler Jackson is here!!!

Erin and Chris' beautiful baby boy arrived last night at 9:04pm after 13 hours of labor. He weighed in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce and 20 inches long. Both parents sounded "high on life" (as Erin described it and just so grateful for their bundle of joy. They brought tears to my eyes as I listened to both of them talk about the little one.

Tyler was cool, calm, and collected as he entered the world and spent his first hour of life with his eyes wide open looking around the room. Maybe he was looking for his brother Herbie????

I spent the next hour calling all the girls of Rosemont. Since it was late no one answered so I got to leave lots of voicemails with a shaky voice (I was pretty emotional about it after talking to Erin) until I got ahold of Stacy! So at least I got to talk to someone about it. :)

Erin and Chris - CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so thrilled for your new addition and cannot wait to meet the new 'Man of Rosemont' very soon.

God Bless baby Tyler.

(Pics to come.)

No comments: