Thursday, October 11, 2012

Little Words Wednesday

At the dinner table...

Daddy and Mommy: "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy...."
Cavin: "NOOOOO!!!!!
Daddy and Mommy: "...Spirit.  Bless us oh Lord for..."
Cavin: "DO. NOT. PRAY.  I DO NOT WANT YOU TO PRAY!!!"
Mommy: "Why not Cavin?"
Cavin: "Because I don't want you to!!"
Daddy: "Well then, it looks like you are going to need to go to Church then..."
Cavin: "NOOOO!!!"
Daddy: "...because you're not praying."
Cavin: "I don't WANNA go to Church.  I WANNA pray!"
Daddy, Mommy, and Cavin: "In the name of the..."

In the morning as I'm walking out of my closet...

Cavin: "Mommy what are you wearing??"
Mommy: "What do you mean? I'm wearing my clothes for work."
Cavin: "No, WHAT is on your legs?"
Mommy: "They are called tights."
Cavin: "They are black.  Your legs are black.  I have a new mommy!!!!"
Mommy: "No you don't, I'm just wearing black tights and a skirt."

15 minutes later downstairs...

Cavin [Running between the kitchen and living room]: "I have a new mommy!!! I have a new mommy!!!!"




No comments: