Thursday, May 3, 2012

Family

My mom loved to travel. And she loved traveling to California.  Better than that she loved traveling to California with friends.  And who better friends to her than her siblings?



Because mom was all about family.  Even though my family has been through some difficult times and we aren't necessarily the poster of white picket fences (who is really?) she instilled in me that through thick and thin it is what is most important. 

She was the center.  The glue that held us together.  My dad recently told me that now I'm that 'glue'.  Well, those are big shoes to fill but I've learned from the best and I'm up for the challenge...I guess.  I have no choice because she would of wanted us to keep strong and moving forward.



Today marks four months without mom.  Not an hour goes by that I don't think of her.  We miss you mom.

No comments: