Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This one's for the non-believers

Keely and Jen - I'm talking to you.  That's right...Katie sold you out and told me you were skeptical as to if I actually had two kids since they look identical.  I told her I'd prove it to you ladies by posting pictures of them together and call y'all out on the blog. :)

The bags under my eyes, excess baby weight, and dwindling patience (don't worry we laugh a lot these days too) is here to tell you that TWO Spruiell boys exist!  There is no undercover operation.



Ellis 'hanging out' with his big brother...


Yes, that's Christmas pajamas in August.


Cavin tired from the travels. Mommy happy and relieved we made it back in one piece. And Ellis still in shock from the plane ride.


Brothers who eat together, stay together.

2 comments:

Jen Bentley said...

Photoshop!!!!

The Spruiells said...

Jen - I'm technically challenged as it is... :)