Thursday, June 9, 2011

Construction has begun!

If you were not aware, we are in the middle of building the most enormous play structure this side of the country.  I kid of course except that it is true.  Okay that was a joke as well.

  
Mike may not like me confessing this but the size of this thing was a source of contention in our household.  He wanted to bring Disney World into our back yard while I wanted something that "fit" the size of our yard.  I quickly realized that Mike's sole priority was the happiness of the boys and not to blatantly ignore my requests and I was once again reminded why I married this man and how he is the best father to my children.  So I conceded.  BUT I still reserve the right to poke fun at its size.

So the other thing is that the instructions state that it can take approximately 14 hours for TWO people to put this together.  As hard as Cavin is trying, I do not think he counts as a whole person when it comes to the construction of this thing.  Oh, and not to mention it also states it takes 2-3 hours just to organize the parts!

Cavin and Ellis brains will explode when it is all said and done.  They will have swings, a slide, a rock climbing wall, a sand pit, a fort up in the air, and some stools to sit and rest.  I think this thing comes with a drive-thru Starbucks as well!  Another joke.

No comments: