Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Quilt!

As many of you may remember from when Cavin was a newborn, my best friends from college make a quilt for each new baby that enters the Rosemont family. So when Ellis' quilt arrived I could not contain my excitement! What colors would it be? What would the 'theme' be?? What would it look like?? Would Ellis be as excited as I was?

Well, I was blown away! Another job well done Rosemont! The quilt is gorgeous. The colors and fabrics match Ellis' room perfectly and I LOVE the shirt theme...it is adorable! Between the various shirt designs, to the #2 jersey (!) and the bold colors, I cannot stop looking at it. And the details are stunning! Seeing the quilt brought tears to my eyes as it made me so grateful that I have friends who put so much thought and care into something for my baby boy. Ellis couldn't wait to throw on the 'ole TU onesie and model his new quilt.


We also love how the back of the quilt matches Ellis' owl decorated nursery!

I feel so blessed to have some of the best girlfriends a girl can have. Karen, Jen, Erin, Katie, Amy, Rebecca, Keely, and Stacy - thank you for theme planning and gorgeous fabric. Jen and Sharon - I am amazed at how these quilts always turn out. You two have some serious talent! I know how hard you work to make these quilts so I cannot say enough how special they are to me and my family. Ellis will enjoy this for years and years. Who knows? Maybe he'll be eating taco cabana on this quilt in his dorm room at Winn Hall one day. Just sayin'....


Until then, it's tummy time!

No comments: