Friday, October 8, 2010

23 weeks


There I am. Me and my belly full of donuts, cookies, de-caffe lattes, and chocolate milk. Oh yeah, there's a baby in there too...apparently 11 inches long and the size of a mango. The baby and I are currently arguing over oxygen and mobility at the moment. I had my first embarrassing situation when Mike had to use all of his strength to help me stand up the other day...that was a shining moment. Seems as if this pregnant girl needs to ramp up the workouts.

One thing the baby and I DO agree on? Sugar. But this is no surprise to many of you.

All joking aside, I am feeling pretty great. Anything is better than bells palsy. Sure, as of last night, I've literally been fighting for oxygen and I feel like I gained 10 pounds overnight but I know this is a temporary feeling and I'm just having one of those days. Overall, I've felt good and we are trucking along. Baby Boy #2 and I go to prenatal yoga twice a week so that has helped us feel great.

Mike's focus has been on semi-important things like his increasing work schedule and transferring over our utilities (more on that later) while my mind has wondered over to even MORE important things like crib bedding!

2 comments:

Mully said...

you look awesome! love all the updates, so excited Cavin is getting a baby brother!

marisa said...

Cute belly shot!