Thursday, February 25, 2010

He works hard for his money!

This week Cavin has been sick. We don't know what he had or where he got it but between the faucet we call his nose, the old man cough, and the 100+ degree fever we were 'forced' to stay home from work with him for a couple days this week. I was pleased with the timing considering I am having a very slow work week AND my boss is out of town so it wasn't that hard to convince me to stay home and cuddle with the little booger (literally).

By our 3rd day home, Cavin was feeling much better. So much so that I decided to put his energy to good use around the house.

He helped with the dishes.

He did some laundry.

He cleaned the coffee table.

He helped to organize is old clothes into bins.

He unloaded his diapers.

All work and no play makes Cavin a dull boy!

All in all, he was worn out by the afternoon!


Needless to say, he opted to head to day care today.