Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cavin's Pad

I've received numerous requests for pictures of the nursery to here you go...Cavin's sports themed nursery!


I tried to start with the crib and move to the right all the way around the room so it makes more sense. As you may notice, there is a lot of Colorado team stuff in the room (good thing I like the Broncos); however, I have tried to add Texas team stuff where I can. I guess the only thing missing in the picture that we do have in the nursery is a glider and ottoman.

Special shout outs to:
-Cavin's cousin Grace who donated to Cavin all of her beautiful furniture
- Mike's mom Judy who sent us all of Mike's team pennants
- Meredith who made me a framed photo of Craig Biggio's 3000th hit (we were at the game)
- Craig who gave me a stuffed Reveille
- My parents who gave me a framed picture of Lance Berkman (the Astros 1st baseman) and a Yao Ming bobble head...all of which are present in the nursery!

I think my brother may have stolen all of my Texas sports memorabilia or something...I know he has to have the pennants!




Mike refers to this as "Broncos corner"...




And a picture of Cavin hanging in his crib at 1week of life. (Don't worry, we took all pillows and stuffed animals out of the crib subsequent to this picture once he really began napping in there!)


1 comment:

Tours with Shoki said...

hi
how r u,your blog have interesting information
must visit this site and post comments:
www.shokitours.blogspot.com