Thursday, October 23, 2008

Moving to Houston...

...road that is!

Sorry that was a very cruel joke to some of you.

Our new address is:

The Spruiells
1595 Huston Rd. (pronouced "Houston")
Lafayette, CA 94549

I don't know if this is the official pronunciation of our new road but it will be for all Spruiell household members, family, and friends. I made Mike promise he would pronouce it this way (versus like the "Hudson" river). After a lot of 'my wife is crazy' talk and 'i'm not pronouncing it that way' he actually DID on the phone to the Comcast guy...I heard him! Good boy....

My dad is also excited b/c Lafeyette is one of our favorite towns in Louisiana that we pass through just before we get to Baton Rouge (cue Garth Brooks) so he's pretending he's back home (aka "God's country") every time he visits me as well. Sorry Papa, no swamps in California. But I can probably find ya some fried food, alcohol, and people with crazy accents....but no good football teams. Geaux Tigers.

2 comments:

Alison said...

The East Bay can't wait to have you both!!

Me, Myself and Ei said...

yes, that was cruel! ;)