Sunday, October 19, 2008

BOO!


Don't be scared!!! In case you cannot tell, that's Sandy under there showing off her Halloween costume (and her mom's first effort at making anything remotely to clothes). At one point I told Mike that I needed a sewing machine. I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth. I almost had to call my good friend Jen in New York for some tailoring advice...she's a successful student in fashion school and made Jerry's favorite dog bed (amongst many clothes, purses, and Rosemont quilts).

As you can tell, I'm getting a LOT done during our move. Who says a move should ruin the holiday spirit?? Not me!

As for Jerry, well, Mike said he would worry about Jerry's costume so I'll keep you posted... (I bought another white sheet just in case.)

And no one is getting a costume on Toby. Do you think we are crazy?

3 comments:

Jen Bentley said...

Jamoire, a very impressive start to your sewing career. Thanks for the shout out. :) And welcome to life in the 'burbs! Sewing machines and suburbs go hand in hand...

Mully said...

Jamie-I'm super impressed by your costume, Sandy looks awesome! I love dogs in costume...

And congratulations on finding an area to settle in!

Alison said...

Sooooo cute! Glad you're having some fun in the midst of all the moving hassle!!