Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Well, hello there.

So apparently I've taken some time off of the blog.  I didn't quite realize this and I didn't plan it...it just happened.  I guess life got in the way and I needed to refocus on some things. The last quarter has brought about many changes...some unexpected and sad while others promising and comforting.  There's been bad news, grief, too much loss, heart break, and questioning.  But sprinkled in there has been some fun, laughter (like Cavin screaming that he doesn't like my singing), relaxing, and successes.  So instead I've been mentally documenting life.  The ups.  The downs.  And the turns.  And trying to make sense of it all but realizing that sometimes life just doesn't make sense.   

But that's about to change b/c my little brain can only hold on to so many stories before I need to start spilling them out.  And my dear friend the memory card...well she's got some good ones for you too.

So it's time to hunker down and move forward right?  Strap on your seat belts!

No comments: