Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

...it's back to work I go!

Mike breathed a sigh of relief to have a steady 2nd income back and I fought through tears as I handed my 17 pound bundle of smiles over to Pari and rejoined the work force after 5 months of maternity leave.

The bad news is I jumped in head first.  Work hit me like a ton of bricks as I got staffed on a big project with a short deadline. I worked late nights, missed my birthday, and worked my first weekend as well.  Going from 100% time with baby Ellis to about 10% time...well...it was R-O-U-G-H to say the least.  But I got through it.

The good news is Ellis jumped in head first as well...


 Big brother likes to make sure Pari gets it right....



Ellis and his best friend, Teagan! (They go way back to when Ellis was just weeks old as Teagan's mommy and I spent a lot of time together while on leave.)




Big brother also likes to ensure little brother has enough toys to play with and he didn't forget to let little brother borrow his Thomas train!




No comments: