Tuesday, February 15, 2011

They are either blind or think I'm crazy

Ellis and I have ventured out on the town a couple times since his birth when I've had someone congratulate me and acknowledge that I have "another one on the way". Uhm, really? You see a 7 day old baby and think I'm pregnant again? Either they are blind and don't see that I'm with a newborn baby or they think I've lost my mind and have become pregnant again. That would be called an immaculate conception and my name is not Mary. Either way, I find the comment pretty humorous.

When I informed one man at the local coffee shop that I was no longer pregnant because I had delivered "this baby 5 days ago" (as I pointed to the one in the stroller next to me) he asked me "Oh my! Well, WHAT are you doing out??!" My response: "GETTING SOME MUCH NEEDED COFFEE!"

No comments: