Sunday, September 20, 2009

Move over Angelina and Shiloh....

....there's a new mommy / baby team turning heads in California!


Well, the paparazzi have finally caught up to Cavin and myself. After gallivanting across the bay area unleashed for 3 months during my maternity leave, they were finally able to get a picture of Cavin and I playing around after we went on one of our morning run / walks. I'm sure this picture was sold to the magazine for millions as we were highly sought out!







Those of you who know my obsession with US Weekly understand how exciting this is for me!



Link to the full article: http://www.californiacoastparent.com/onlineMag/CCPonline_Aug_Sep09_Zone1/index.html



Next up....a cover on Working Mother magazine. Or better yet, People!

1 comment:

Mully said...

Stars... they're just like us!

I love this celebrity moment...